document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Looking east at the former Occumster level crossing. The station was in the distance.
Ewan Crawford [//]


The former station at Mid Clyth (closed April 1944), on the Wick and Lybster Light Railway, photographed in August 2007. A descendant of the original resident rodent exterminator, the station cat, stands guard more than 63 years on.
John Furnevel [28/08/2007]


Looking south at Lybster stations building and platform.
Ewan Crawford [//]
All photographs of Wick and Lybster Light Railway
');