document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


A photograph taken looking north from the now infilled bridge towards Kielder station in 1950 with the Border Counties line heading for Riccarton Junction. Opened in 1862, the station was renamed Kielder Forest in 1948.
Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven) [//1950]


Both the hole in the wall, and the track leading into it, are definitely not original features of these railwaymen^s cottages at Saughtree. [see image 53975]
Ken Strachan [10/07/2015]


Old stone signal box near Wark on the Border Counties line, thought to have been photographed in October 1966.
Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney) [/10/1966]
All photographs of Border Counties Railway
');